plus he’s ugly so i don’t even know why yall are into it anyway
i couldn’t make it through salad days, it was just so boring
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
omg you are so nice this message is so nice! i try really hard to be thorough with my answers to questions from followers, i really hate it when i ask another artist something and they’re really standoffish. thanks for all the kindness and appreciation xoxo
initially this was just an art blog with my drawings posted every now and then, but eventually i started posting more regularly and people seemed to like my stuff, so here i am!
there’s really no need to be afraid of posting to tumblr, everyone on here has been so kind to me. i’m v grateful to be a part of such a supportive community.
my advice? draw a lot, even if you don’t have any ideas. experiment with mediums. change your work when you start to feel comfortable making it.
jesus this is the sexiest movie i’ve ever seen
my palms are so sweaty rn